1. I don't have curly hair. Can I still use your products?
Yes, definitely! Our products can be used by everyone who has hair. (Hehe!) Our products are especially beneficial for sisiws and curlies.
You may also check product reviews on our Shopee account.
2. Where do you source your products?
All of our silk and satin products are proudly made in the Philippines by our founder and trusted sewer. We source most of our supplies and fabric from local suppliers. We only import materials that are not available locally.
3. Why do your products have different prices posted on Shopee?
Shopee charges us transaction and commission and/or service fees.
4. Are your hair care products authentic? (Ex: Conditioners, gels, etc.)
Yes. All of our products are directly sourced from local manufacturers and distributors.
1. What type of fabric do you use for your products?
2. What is the weight / momme count of your silk?
Our 100% Mulberry Silk products are made from 19 momme, OEKO-TEX Certified, High Grade 100% Mulberry Silk.
3. What is the weight / momme count of your Charmeuse Satin?
Only 100% Mulberry Silk fabric has a momme count. Charmeuse Satin is made with Polyester Fibers.
4. What's the difference between silk and satin?
Please see our Silk vs. Satin article.
5. How should I wash my products?
Please refer to our Care Instructions page.
6. Is your Splash Cap waterproof?
One side is made with Charmeuse Satin fabric, while the other side is made with 3 layer waterproof fabric.
Custom & Sizing
1. Do you customize?
As of the moment, we can only customize products made with Satin Fabric.
2. Can you adjust the elastic size of my headband, night cap, or night wrap?
Yes! Any elastic adjustments are free of charge.
1. Do you have Cash-on-Delivery?
We offer Cash-on-Delivery only through LBC Express. COD Fees apply.
2. When will you ship my parcel? Do you have a shipping schedule?
For regular couriers: Your order will be shipped out 1-2 working days after payment confirmation. Weekends and Holidays excluded.
3. How long will it take for my orders to be delivered?
Lead times stated below exclude holidays and delays due to natural calamities.
• Metro Manila: 1 to 3 working days
• Provincial Address: 3 to 7 working days
Weekends and Holidays excluded.
• Visayas: 7-12 Days
• Mindanao via LBC Express: 7-14 Days
4. How do I track the delivery status of my parcel?
The tracking number will be sent to your e-mail address upon successful parcel pick-up or ship-out. You may also track the delivery status of your parcel through our courier partners' official websites.
• Abest Express: https://www.abestexpress.com/Tracking/
• LBC Express:https://lbcexpress.com/
5. Do you have same day delivery?
Yes, through Lalamove or GrabExpress. Just click on the Same Day Delivery option upon check-out.
Contact us on Instagram if you need assitance.
View our Shipping page for rates and more information.
Returns and Exchanges
Returns / Exchange Policy
We will only accept returns or exchanges if the product is damaged upon receipt or if you've received an incorrect order. Returns or exchanges must be made within seven (7) days of receiving your order.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
• Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
• Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging.
• Returned items must not be used and must have no visible signs of wear or use.
• For hygienic reasons, we do not accept returns for hair care products such as cleansers, conditioners, stylers, and the like.
Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or our social media accounts. You may find our contact details on our Contact Us page.
Orders are shipped out 1 to 2 days from date of successful payment or order placement if Cash-on-Delivery.
Orders which haven't been settled within 24 hours from order placement will automatically be cancelled by our system.
For Paid Orders and Cash-On-Delivery Orders, you may only request to cancel until 9:00 PM on date of order placement.
Please contact us via email or our social media accounts. You may find our contact details on our Contact Us page.