1. I don't have curly hair. Can I still use your products?
- Yes, definitely! Our products can be used by everyone who has hair. (Hehe!) You may also check product reviews on our Shopee account.
2. Where do you source your products?
- All of our silk and satin products are proudly made in the Philippines by our founder and trusted sewer.
- We source most of our supplies and fabric from local suppliers. We only import materials that are not available locally.
3. Why do your products have different prices posted on Shopee?
- Shopee charges us transaction and commission and/or service fees.
4. Are your hair care products authentic? (Ex: Conditioners, gels, etc.)
- Yes. All of our products are directly sourced from local manufacturers and distributors.
1. What type of fabric do you use for your products?
- We use Charmeuse Satin (Polyester Satin) for our Charmeuse Satin Collection and 100% Mulberry Silk for our Pure Silk Collection.
2. What is the weight / momme count of your silk?
- Our 100% Mulberry Silk products are made from 19 momme, OEKO-TEX Certified, High Grade 100% Mulberry Silk.
3. What's the difference between silk and satin?
- Please see our Silk vs. Satin page.
4. How should I wash my satin or silk products?
- Please visit our Care Instructions page.
SHIPPING and PAYMENTS
1. Do you have Cash-on-Delivery?
- We offer FREE Cash-on-Delivery for orders within Metro Manila and Greater Manila Area only. Parcel will be delivered via Xio Express.
2. When will you deliver my parcel? Do you have a shipping schedule?
- Your order will be shipped out 1-2 days after payment confirmation.
3. How long will it take for my orders to be delivered?
- Please expect delivery delays due to the community quarantine.
- Metro Manila via Xio Express: 1-4 Days
- Greater Manila Area via Xio Express: 3-7 Days
- Luzon via LBC Express: 5-9 Days
- Visayas via LBC Express: 7-12 Days
- Mindanao via LBC Express: 7-14 Days
- Lead time stated above excludes holidays and delays due to natural calamities.
4. How do I track the delivery status of my parcel?
- The tracking number will be sent to your e-mail address upon successful parcel pick-up or ship-out.
- Our courier partners will send a text notification when your parcel is on vehicle for delivery.
- You may also track the delivery status of your parcel through our courier partners' official websites.